Entera Bio Ltd. makes every effort and invests considerable resources to provide all of its customers with an equal, dignified, accessible and professional service. According to the Equal Rights For Persons with a Disabilities Law, 5758-1998, and the regulations enacted thereunder, considerable efforts and resources are invested in making the accessibility modification that will ensure that a person with a disabilities will be able to receive the services provided to all the customers, in an independent and equal manner.
Accessibility of the website
- According to section 35 of the Equal Rights for Persons with a Disabilities (Service Accessibility Adjustments) Regulations, 5773-2013, a website that provides a public service or information about a public service is required to be accessible and to comply with the directives of Israeli Accessibility Standard 5568 of the Standards Institute. An accessible website is a website that allows persons with a disability to surf with the same degree of effectiveness and enjoyment as other surfers.
- Entera Bio Ltd. believes in and acts to realize equal opportunities on the Internet for persons with different disabilities and persons who use technology to assist them in the use of a computer. Accordingly, this site complies with the requirements of the aforesaid regulations.
- Accessibility modifications were made in accordance with the provisions of the Israel standard (Israel Standard 5568) for accessibility of Internet content according to the AA standard and the international document WCAG 2.0.
- There is an accessibility menu on the site. Clicking on the menu with the mouse or navigating with the TAB key on the keyboard allows the accessibility buttons to open. To close the menu, you can click on the close button or press the ESC key on the keyboard or click with the mouse.
- The site is adapted to be displayed on the most common browsers and for use on cellphones.
Ways of making contact for requests and suggestions for improvements on the subject of accessibility
It should be noted that we are continuing our efforts to improve the company’s accessibility as a part of our commitment to allow the whole population to receive the most accessible service.
If you have encountered a problem or malfunction on the subject of accessibility, we would be grateful if you would inform us about this, and we shall make every effort to find you a suitable solution and to deal with the problem as soon as possible.
Details of the accessibility coordinator
For inquiries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to make contact via the “Contact us” link on the site
Last updated on 17/11/2022